Friday 14 November 2014

Easy Gingerbread Hot Chocolate Recipe!



Gingerbread and hot chocolate are two of my favourite Winter things. Nothing beats coming in from the cold to a nice steaming mug of cocoa! I decided to merge two of my fave things together to produce an amazing Autumn/Winter treat. This is my original recipe and although there are other gingerbread hot chocolate recipes out there, this one is very easy and takes a couple of minutes tops plus it is very affordable!



Firstly measure out how much milk you want, to do this simply fill up the mug you are going to use with milk and then pour it in to the pan. Add to that 4 teaspoons of hot chocolate powder, half a teaspoon of cinamon and half a teaspoon of ginger. Place it on a high temperature, keep stirring and wait until steaming. Once steaming remove from the heat and pour in to your mug.



I think this tastes so delicious as you initially get a taste of hot chocolate followed by a gingerbread kick. I know i am going to be drinking this a LOT this season as it is already so cold in the UK!

What do you think of this recipe? Do you think this sounds like something you would make?

Thanks for reading Xx

Liked this post? You can follow me on Bloglovin here!

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Oh my god this sounds delicious. Im a huge fan of gingerbread lattes but this sounds perfect. Definitely going to have to try this. Thanks for the recipe
    Beth x
    Mermaid in Disguise

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are also my favourites :)

    Alice x
    alzgalz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so Christmasy! I think that's why I love them xx

      Delete
  3. Here's hoping my comment will post this time. ;)

    I originate from a town that is known as the home of gingerbread, so naturally I love the flavour. This looks super simple to make, and I can imagine it smells so Christmasy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! :P it is really simple to make so I hope you enjoy it xx

      Delete
  4. This sounds amazing! Definitely going to try this out!

    Lauren x
    http://whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds incredible, perfect for christmas!

    Sophie x | sophhskii.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing recipe! Just what I was looking for :) I have seen so much instagram photos including ginger hot chocolate from Costa and this makes the perfect replacement and much cheaper too! will definitely be trying this :) xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay glad it has been helpful! It is a really cheap alternative :) xx

      Delete
  7. Why have I never thought of this before?! I love ginger! Thanks for sharing :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds amazing and so easy!

    I'm obsessed with hot chocolate at the moment so I'll definitely try this!

    Maisy Meow | Fashion and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay hope you like it! It is really easy :) xx

      Delete
  9. Wow this sounds amazing! I am definitely going to give this a try! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds amazing, perfect wintery drink! I love hot chocolate too so a definite must :)

    Love Claire x

    Lovelaceanddaydreams.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I reply to every comment i receive, so feel free to leave one as i loooove reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Wanderlust Leah | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig