Sunday 14 December 2014

2 Christmas Nail Art Ideas!

It's time for another Christmas post, YAAAY! I am going to show you two Christmas nail designs that you can recreate ready for Christmas day!

The first one is a cute Rudolph design! I would recommend this as an accent nail as it would take quite a long time to do every single nail, so just the ring finger would look perfect!



1. Add a glittery gold polish as a base coat (you could use another colour if you prefer). With a brown nail polish create a semi-circle kind of shape on the top of your nail. Then with a dotting tool create two lines for antlers.

2. Make a small line either side of the antler with a dotting tool again, to finish them off.

3. Add two white dots as eyes and a large red dot as a nose. Then put two small black dots in the middle of the eyes and you're finished!


The next idea is a Santa Costume Nail. This looks really adorable and is even simpler than the Rudolph design.



1. Add a base coat of red nail polish. Once dried add a stripe of white nail polish in the centre of your nail.

2. Add a stripe of black sideways across your nail, slightly lower than central.

3. With a dotting tool create a square in the middle of the black stripe with a glittery gold colour as this will be the buckle. Add a couple of black dots as buttons using a dotting tool, and that's it!

Let me know in the comments what you think of the designs, and which one is your favourite?!

Thanks for reading Xx

Liked this post? You can follow me on Bloglovin here!

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

28 comments

  1. SOOO CUTE!! I love the Rudolph design - it's so cute!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them ,so cute :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had all the colours for santos costume!! SO good! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. they're both so good!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! I wish I had long enough nails to be creative with them :(
    Megan x meguana.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's a shame maybe once they grow more you can try out some nail art :) xx

      Delete
  6. Wow, love these designs! Thanks for tweeting me, glad I've found your blog, I will be following :)

    Lx
    bylaurenjane

    ReplyDelete
  7. These designs are so cute! My favourite is the rudolph one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely adorable, and you are amazing at nail art!

    Emily // ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are adorable !! I am going to do these next year !
    Merry Christmas & Hope you Had a Happy New Year

    Megan xx // www.auroradust.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks glad you like them! :) happy new year also! Xx

      Delete
  10. Love these, wish I saw this post at Christmas!

    Emily x

    emilymace.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! At least you can prepared for next Christmas haha!! xx

      Delete

I reply to every comment i receive, so feel free to leave one as i loooove reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Wanderlust Leah | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig