Saturday 17 May 2014

Benefit's They're Real Mascara REVIEW!

Ok so maybe i was a little late on the 'they're real mascara' bandwagon...

I am pretty impressed with this mascara, and i can see what the hype is about. I love the shape of the wand, it really coats your eyelashes well and is shaped well at the top (it's like a spiky ball) which makes it perfect for those pesky little eyelashes at the inner corner of your eye. It equally works well at lengthening and thickening lashes and although i wouldn't quite say it looks like i'm wearing fake lashes, it does still look pretty darn good.



The negatives - It does take a little while to dry when you first apply, so sometimes i do have to get a cotton bud underneath my eye - and if you make the fatal mistake of sneezing, well...

I also do not like taking it off, as it is very stubborn and usually pulls out an eyelash or two which in the long run isn't great! But if you get some good makeup remover then it could work. (I also heard recently they are bringing out a they're real remover so this could really solve the issue).



I think benefit did well with this mascara, and I think i would purchase a full size of it perhaps in the future. The small size has lasted a while, and i've virtually used it up and there is still no sign of drying up which is awesome! I think that this product is worth the money because it is a long lasting product, and is perfect for day time use with one coat of it, or two coats on a night.


The lowdown -
❤ Would i purchase a full size? Possibly I would
❤ Rating out of 10? 7
❤ Would i recommend it to a friend? Probably yes

What do you think?

Thanks for reading Xx

Liked this post? You can follow me on Bloglovin here!

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

26 comments

  1. Lovely review, thanks for sharing! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know :)

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah for your lovely comment. I'd love to follow for follow :)

      Delete
  2. Hi dear! Thank you for your nice comment on my blog! I want to follow you back but the GFC badget doesn's work~ OO
    Keep in touch! <3

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think i have it working now, it was some sort of glitch :) love it if you could follow me xx

      Delete
    2. Finally, I follow you back! ^^

      Delete
  3. I love They're Real! I didn't think it would work for my so I was surprised when it did... such a great mascara.

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, i thought it was going to be a product that was too over hyped but it really surprised me. I love how much it lengthens :D Thanks for checking out my blog x

      Delete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog, Leah! I'd be happy to follow you back - in fact, I just did so :) Also, I love this review! The photos are such great quality, and although They're Real isn't my favorite mascara, I'm glad you liked it :)

    xo, Dolce
    www.mydailysweet.com
    If you're a fashion, lifestyle, or beauty blog, let's keep in touch! Leave me a comment and I'll check you out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment :) and thanks for following me xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! Of course i will check out your blog! Xx

      Delete
  6. I've used it last year! I totally agree with your review, it was a good product, but not an amazing one as expected! The wand was really handy, that's when I realised that the rubbered ones are good! At the moment, I'm using the Max Factor Clump Defy Mascara and it's amazing!!!

    http://cups-and-roses.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your nice comment, and by the way i love your blog :) I agree the wand is the best part of the mascara. Ooh i think i'll have to try the max factor mascara, as i hate clumps in my mascara so this sounds great! Xx

      Delete
    2. You're welcome and I thank you for your lovely words, as my blog is still new! :D
      You should try it out! The wand is also curved, so it helps curl the lashes too!

      Delete
  7. I really like this mascara, that was until I tried to take it off! As you said it totally pulls out your eyelashes and I have to use double the amount of remover! That aside it looks really nice on! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it looks so nice on, but it's like eyelash concrete haha! xx

      Delete
  8. I haven't actually joined the bandwagon with this mascara yet, oops! While I do admire Benefit, I do feel I get the same lengthening effect with L'Oreal Miss Manga mascara, but that's not to say I won't cave at some point and purchase this ;) Great review!

    Frankie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have wanted to try out the manga mascara for ages, might add that to my wish list then ;) thanks for commenting xx

      Delete
  9. It is good mascara :) thanks for commenting xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this mascara... agree with you on the sneezing thing though it does take a while to dry

    Northernhannah.blogspot.co.uk

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. When I got this; a freebie, I stopped using my other mascaras. Loved it but can't get myself to purchase a full size as it's expensive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I can't bring myself to spend that much on a mascara when there are so many affordable drugstore mascaras out there that are good. Xx

      Delete
  12. I really like this mascara a lot. Used mine up a while ago, been wanting to buy another one :-)

    Christine, x
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I reply to every comment i receive, so feel free to leave one as i loooove reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Wanderlust Leah | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig