Friday 30 January 2015

W7 Makeup Review!

Hey everyone! I recently got sent a few things from the lovely people at W7 to have a play around with and write a little review of. I've only ever tried their nail products before (post here) so i enjoyed trying out their makeup!



The first product is one of their Butter Kiss Lipsticks called Red Rose. I love how creamy the formulation is as it does not dry out my lips at all. The pigmentation is also very good and it has an average lasting power that any moisturising lip product has. I think it is a very good quality drugstore lippy!



Next up is their Eyeliner Pot in Black. Now i must admit i am awful at applying liquid eyeliner however i think i could get the hang of this! The colour is very pigmented and dark which i love and it doesn't take long to dry. I like that the applicator is very firm as it helps to create a better and straighter line.



Finally the 10 out of 10 Browns palette. I think this would be the best neutral palette for beginners! It has every colour you could need and the pigmentation is great for the price. I created a very easy to wear look with a few of these colours and found that the sparkly colours had great colour pay-off. The paler shades didn't show up so well but could be built up! There was a little fall out with some of the glittery shades so i would suggest doing your eye makeup first and then foundation so you can easily wipe away any fall out. The packaging seems to be very sturdy so it is good for travelling and it shouldn't be a problem if it's being bashed about a little in your handbag.

Overall i am really enjoying these products! For the price i think the makeup is great quality, and i'm definitely going to check out more of their range!

Thanks for reading. Have you tried any W7 products out? Which ones are your faves? Let me know! Xx

Liked this post? You can follow me on Bloglovin here!

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

36 comments

  1. I have never before tried W7, but all three products sound great! Amazing photography Leah! :) xx

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!! I really recommend trying them out :) xx

      Delete
  2. I've tried the Butter Kiss Lipstick and it was all kinds of good, great post xx

    Rose
    http://www.lepetitrianon.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never tried this brand before, though it looks amazing. The pigmentation of red rose lipstick looks fairly good! Nice post. :)

    Momina Haseeb | ๑ Divine Smudge ๑

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never really been interested by w7 products but I like the looks of the eyeliner !

    Dalal x ||| monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're a fan of eyeliner then i think this is a good one to try :D xx

      Delete
    2. Great reviews x not heard much from this brand, must try them out

      http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

      Delete
    3. Thank you, I recommend checking our their products xx

      Delete
  5. I'm not sure about the W7 products, i've never tried them! But i may have to after this :)

    Love Becki xo
    www.beckicharlotteblogs.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend trying out some of their products! :) xx

      Delete
  6. I got sent some products from W7 the other week as well. First products from them that I had tried and loved them! Such a great affordable brand!

    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree they're great! Thanks for stopping by :) xx

      Delete
  7. I think (think) I had a nail polish set from this brand ages ago ! aha Ohhh I like the eye shadow palette.It has some lovely neutrals x :)

    p.s thanks for sending me your link over on the #lbloggers chat :)

    Caitriona | Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the look of that lipstick!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty isn't it? And I think it could suit anyone :) xx

      Delete
  9. Love the eye shadow palette....perfect for an everyday look.
    Thanks :)

    originalmindsim.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I love it for daily looks but I think it could be a nice evening look too :D xx

      Delete
  10. Don't think I've tried any W7 products apart from their bronzer in a box (similar looking to the Benefit packaging) I think they look okay but there are better alternatives for a similar price! That lipstick looks quite pretty

    www.KatHorrocks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried their box powders but I definitely am liking their lipsticks :) xx

      Delete
  11. The formula for that lipstick looks absolutely gorgeous! I've only ever tried their primer in the past, which I really liked, but they seem to suddenly be going from strength to strength!

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, I love the formulation! And I agree I am hearing so much about their brand lately :) xx

      Delete
  12. Love the look of the lippy!! I think the browns pallette would be too light for my liking but looks good for a basic eye x

    Bebhinn + A Judge Less Life
    http://ajudgelesslife.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the lipstick is so pretty! & You can definitely build up the eyeshadow to darken the colours. I uploaded some swatches to twitter if you want to check out all the colours :) xx

      Delete
  13. I don't think I ever tried any products from this brand, looks good though!
    boldinballlerinass.blogspot.co.uk
    Kamila x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't tried much either but i will try more in the future :) xx

      Delete
  14. I love the colour of that lipstick the perfect red!! xxx

    KirstyLeigh // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really do love W7 - their concealer camouflage kit is the best!

    Sinéad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I've never tried the concealer kit before! I'll have to have a look at it :) xx

      Delete

I reply to every comment i receive, so feel free to leave one as i loooove reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Wanderlust Leah | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig