Sunday 16 August 2015

Cruising The Norwegian Fjords!



Recently i went on a cruise around Norway, and saw some amazing sights as the fjords are beautiful! We stopped at Bergen, Skjolden, Geiranger and Stavanger and i loved them all equally!



The first place we went to was Bergen which was busy and had lots to see and do, and we took a funiculur up to a high tourist point which was perfect for taking photos of the whole town.



Then we ported at Skjolden which was a beautiful and picturesque place filled with amazing scenes that everyone was taking photos of. It was really lovely and peaceful there.



Next we went to Geiranger which had the most amazing waterfall that you could walk to the top of. This was probably my favourite of all as it had the perfect mix of scenic views, shops and little cafes. And I had the most amazing hot chocolate here!



Finally we visited Stavanger which was more of a shop-filled town. There were lots of restaurants, shops and tourist attractions to keep you busy. They also had a frozen yoghurt shop there which was amazing!

Have you ever visited Norway? Or, if you haven't then let me know if you ever would!

Thanks for reading Xx

Liked this post? You can follow me on Bloglovin here!

Follow on Bloglovin

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. So beautiful. Countries like this are always places I've never fancied but when you see photos of them online, it makes you think 'wow'! Glad you had a great time and the photos you got are lovely!

    Danielle xo
    www.underlandtowonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree with that. I never would have thought about visiting Norway before seeing all the amazing fjord pictures online! Xx

      Delete
  2. I'm so jealous! I'd absolutely love to visit Norway one day but I'm waiting til I have the money to do it properly. Beautiful photos too!

    Brianne xo
    brianneetc.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I'm pleased to hear you like my photos! :) I hope you get to go to Norway one day! Xx

      Delete
  3. This is definitely on my bucket list! Just saving it for the right time :) Norway is so dramatic and beautiful, sounds like you had a peaceful time! x

    Martha Jane | www.marthajanemusic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think you'll regret visiting Norway! It is definitely beautiful :D xx

      Delete
  4. This looks like a beautiful place! I have never been to Norway, but my grandparents have and they loved it. I might have to add it to my travel bucket-list.

    Holly x

    bisoushollyolivia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do add it to your travel bucket-list then i don't think you will regret it! It certainly is beautiful, and i think you would love it too :) xx

      Delete
  5. It looks like you've had an absolutely incredible time! It's such a beautiful place to be, I am ridiculously jealous right now!
    Love, Amie ❤

    The Curvaceous Vegan | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sound like you had a great time! your pictures are beautiful, they totally give the idea of how beautiful this country is! Hopefully one day I'll visit it too! :) xx

    www.thecovetbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did thanks! Yes the country is so beautiful, definitely a place to visit! xx

      Delete

I reply to every comment i receive, so feel free to leave one as i loooove reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Wanderlust Leah | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig