Friday 7 November 2014

Homeware Haul!

Over the past couple of days i have been spending quite a bit on homeware. It all started because i got a new bed... so obviously i had to buy new sheets, scatter cushions and a nice festive throwover. Yep i have already begun buying Christmas related things - don't judge me!

So on to the first things i bought - Scatter Cushions! These were all brought from Next. I stopped at three, although i did have my eye on quite a few more, i guess there is only a certain amount of space for cushions on your bed *sigh*. I think these three look really cute together, and i like the fact they are so different as it makes my bed look much more interesting.


From Left to Right: Plush Natural Faux Fur Square Cushion £18, Shine Pleated Cushion £8, Lace Trim Cotton Cushion £10

I went for a trip to IKEA as that is one of my favourite homeware shops. I love looking around and finding some cool things in there, i also have to eat some swedish meatballs while i am there - it's a delicious tradition. I bought some new bed sheets as i love their sheets! They are really soft and comfy and they're affordable!


KRÅKRIS Duvet Set £4.50

Recently i have been enjoying baking so decided to pick up some measuring spoons too. Both of these were really cheap purchases, which was great!


STÄM Measuring Cups £0.85

Now we move on to the more Christmasy items. No Winter is complete without some nice scented candles! I bought the Christmas Cookie candle from IKEA and it smells so nice! In fact, i now want to make some cookies! I also recently got the Zoella Let's Glow candle and i quite like the florally scent.

VINTERMYS Scented Candle in a Glass £1.50, Zoella Let's Glow Candle £5

Finally I bought a throwover from Primark, and this is the softest thing ever! I seriously just want to stay cocooned in it for the whole of Winter. It is so cosy and warm, and has a really cute festive pattern - but it isn't too festive so you could use this after Christmas too. This was another bargain!


Red Hearts Throwover £4.50 - this wasn't on their website sorry :(

Hope you enjoyed this haul! What do you think of what i bought?

Thanks for reading Xx

Liked this post? You can follow me on Bloglovin here!

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

29 comments

  1. Oooooh I love those pillows! I have an obsessions with pillows (if only they weren't so expensive here).

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have an obsession too! I've seen some really nice Christmas ones in primark and they're such a good price, so I recommend a look there! Xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sending me your link on the #bbloggers chat just now. Love your blog!!

    Really like the cushions and the red throw is just what I have been looking for in time for xmas!

    I'm having a Charlotte Tilbury giveaway on my blog if you wanted to enter: http://milliecbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/charlotte-tilbury-lipstick-giveaway.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! And ooh that's good then, the throw is so soft and a bargain so I'm sure you'll love it :) xx

      Delete
  3. Great post - love homeware hauls! IKEA is possibly my favourite place on earth. I go crazy with buying stuff when I'm in there!

    Drea xo
    Drea's Junkyard

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have both the bed sheets you just bought and the ones you are taking photos on! Clearly I am an Ikea fan girl. :P

    I love the throw from Primark. It adds a nice Christmasy touch to your bed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha maybe we have a slight obsession with IKEA?! Xx

      Delete
  5. Moving house is the best and worst thing! Totally stressful, but I always end up buying fun new things to decorate it with. Love the Christmas throw!
    Cx
    charliedistracted.com / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love ikea! We always come away with so much stuff haha x

    http://creamteaandrosejam.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I talk myself in to buying all kinds of random things i really did not need haha xx

      Delete
  7. you got some really lovely things!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    my £85 white and rose gold Fossil watch giveaway ends soon! click here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shopping for homeware has to be one of the best advantages of being an adult. I love it! I am loving the candles (especially the Zoella candle because I have been dying to get my hands on one!) and the adorable red hearts throw blanket. Thank you for leaving me your blog link on twitter. I have enjoyed looking at and reading your pretty blog! I am going to give you a follow on bloglovin now :)

    -Darcy
    darcymae.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree I love home ware shopping. I recommend checking out the candles as both are lovely smelling xx

      Delete
  9. We have the same duvet cover! Literally visible in my latest photos on my blog! Haha! Nice haul! Wish I lived close enough to ikea to visit regularly.

    Thanks for sharing your link on Twitter!

    average adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha its because IKEA's sheets are so nice! Xx

      Delete
  10. Love that throw!! May have to nip to Primark...
    Wish I lived closer to an Ikea, although I thik my bank balance thanks me for that

    Laura | elelibee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I definitely recommend checking it out! And I know what you mean if I lived closer to one i would be there way too often xx

      Delete
  11. Cushions and throw I'm in love with what great choices ! Want the throw on my next primark trip xxx
    Www.dream1ncolour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I definitely recommend the throw over it is a great price! Xx

      Delete
  12. Love an ikea trip! I went in for my new sofa the other day and came out with lots of little extras. That Christmassy throw is lovely. xx
    Tash | Dance Flow Lift

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you got some gorgeous bits there! I'm loving the cushions and throws :)

    www.hdotxo.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I dont think I can ever go to IKEA without purchasing something! Great bits you picked up :)
    Sam xx
    knockoutcouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's so hard to not buy anything in there! xx

      Delete

I reply to every comment i receive, so feel free to leave one as i loooove reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Wanderlust Leah | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig