Friday 31 October 2014

Binky London A/W Nail Polish Review!

Today i am going to be reviewing one of the new Binky London Autumn/Winter collection polishes. If you are a fan of Made in Chelsea then you will be familiar with Binky. This collection definitely has something for everyone as there is a wide variety of colours to choose from.



The shade i was sent to review is called Mocha, which is a gorgeous rich chocolatey colour, perfect for this time of year! I am definitely a fan of gel finish so was thrilled to find this polish had that. It leaves my nails feeling very smooth and looking very glossy, like a professional has done them for me.



The packaging looks very familiar to Nails Inc. and is definitely as good quality! At £2.95 this is a huge saving on some of the high end brands, and definitely is a great competitor! I like the consistancy of the polish as it isn't too runny, but not too thick either so it isn't messy to apply. The brush is quite thick so it is easy and quick to paint your nails, and is big enough to ensure every inch of your nail has polish on.



Overall i am very happy with this polish, and definitely want to buy some of the other colours from the collection! I have never tried anything from this brand before but this polish has exceeded my expectations!

If you want to check out some of the colours you can head to Binky London's Website AND i have a 10% off code! Use PP10 at the checkout of your order!

The lowdown -
❤ Would i repurchase? Definitely, and purchase some other colours too.
❤ Rating out of 10? I'd give it a 9
❤ Would i recommend it to a friend? Yes!

What do you think?

Thanks for reading Xx

Liked this post? You can follow me on Bloglovin here!

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. I definitely wasn't expecting these to be very good quality so I decided not to get them. You may have just changed my mind!

    Alice | AliceAllure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good quality, especially for the price! xx

      Delete
  2. very nice and shiny color! :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's such a gorgeous shade! I really need to get this!
    -Sisi
    Modern Beauty Girl
    Other Modern Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend it, i think it would suit anyone xx

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous colour. I need to try this!

    Simpleandcuriousliving.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's so pretty, i definitely recommend this :) xx

      Delete
  5. that's such a pretty shade!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win an £85 white and rose gold Fossil watch on my blog if you fancy, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! That shade looks so pretty and I really like your reviews - they're really helpful! x

    From Anon Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous colour! Looks such good quality too! Thank you for leaving your blog link for me to check out, love all your reviews :) x

    Bridie | Upon My Sleeve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is good quality. And no problem, thank you for the lovely comment xx

      Delete

I reply to every comment i receive, so feel free to leave one as i loooove reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Wanderlust Leah | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig