Sunday 30 August 2015

Nicka K Ultra Slick Lipsticks Review!

I was browsing on Beautycrowd Pro the other day and was really interested by the Nicka K lipsticks as they had an amazing range of colours (think Limecrime shades)! I got sent a couple to review in the shades Daring and Vivid and i absolutely love them!



The shades are really pigmented and can be worn fairly sheerly or can be built up to be really bold and out there! I think both of these shades are a wearable bold, and if you're daring enough you could definitely pull them off on a daily basis. Or, you could just rock them on a night out!

The consistency of these lipsticks are very creamy and apply so easily which is always a bonus! As they are creamy, this also means they feel very moisturising and are definitely not drying on the lips. The packaging of the lipsticks is very sleek and simple and they have a little pot on the end to use for lining, and they are a good representation of the actual colour.



Overall i am so impressed with these lipsticks and definitely think they are something for you to check out! The shade range is amazing, and there are some really crazy colours to choose from that are perfect if you are feeling adventurous. I love how easy to wear they are and find the lasting power to be great too!

Have you ever tried any of these lipsticks? Let me know what you think!

Thanks for reading Xx

Liked this post? You can follow me on Bloglovin here!

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

24 comments

  1. These look really pretty, definitely want to try out that purple lipstick. I reviewed their lip colour glosses on my blog a couple of days ago, great lip glosses for the price :-) x

    Makeup, Beauty & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I'll have to check out your post! Thanks :) xx

      Delete
  2. Those colours look so nice. Never heard of this brand. May have to check them out

    http://justalittlegloss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend checking out their range of products as they are so good! Xx

      Delete
  3. Oooh I haven't heard of this brand before but I love the look of the hot pink shade! I'm not sure I could pull off the lilac but I bet it'd look lovely on the right skintone :)

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the hot pink would suit any skin tone so I would definitely check it out! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Never heard of this brand before. Loving pink lipsticks lately but not ure if i'd be brve enough to try the purple one too!

    Abigail

    Abigailsworld.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you definitely have to be feeling brave to rock the purple one, but the pink one is perfect for everyone! Xx

      Delete
  5. Oooo I love both =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow these are beautiful shades, absolutely love the look of these xxx

    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're gorgeous aren't they? I'd totally recommend both shades xx

      Delete
  7. I've never come across this brand before but the colours look lovely, especially the pink, that shade is right up my street!

    Barbie Sparkles | Beauty, +SizeFashion and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm new to the brand too but I am loving their lipsticks now I've tried these! Xx

      Delete
  8. I really love that pink colour xo

    Emily | emsalice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pretty isn't it?! I think it would suit everyone too xx

      Delete
  9. These look so lovely! And the first color is GORGEOUS!!

    With love, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look gorgeous! :D

    www.thatpalegirl.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are and would definitely suit pale skin! xx

      Delete
  11. These look lovely not heard about these before worth checking out x

    www.MyBeautySleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't heard of this brand before either but i definitely recommend checking them out :) xx

      Delete

I reply to every comment i receive, so feel free to leave one as i loooove reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Wanderlust Leah | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig