Friday 11 September 2015

Rainbow Dunking Cookies Recipe!



What's better than an average cookie? Homemade rainbow coloured dunkable cookies. If you like what you see in the photo then you need to try the recipe! They taste really good, and work so well with a cup of tea!

You will need:
300g Caster Sugar
1 Egg
200g Butter
325g Self Raising Flour
100g M&Ms and 100g White Chocolate (or Milk/Dark if you prefer)



1) Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.

2) Whisk together the sugar and butter.

3) Crack in the egg to the sugar and butter mixture, then whisk again.

4) Add the flour a little at a time until it's all mixed in.

5) Add in the M&Ms and the chunks of white chocolate and mix it all in to the dough with your hands.

6) I then shaped the dough in to lumps, and placed them on my baking tray which had grease proof paper on to stop them sticking, and then put them in the oven for 10 minutes.

7) Leave them to cool for 30 minutes. Then cut them in to rectangles perfect for dunking. Now they will be too soft on the first day to dunk them in your tea, but will have a good solid consistency the next day.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks for reading Xx

Liked this post? You can follow me on Bloglovin here!

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Mmmm they look very yummy =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo these look amazing! I'm definitely going to have to make myself some of these to dunk in a cuppa!
    Lauren xx

    www.laurenshh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you do make them you will have to send me a photo on twitter :D hope you like them! xx

      Delete
  3. ah my gawwwwwd these look delicious! could definitely do with some of these warmed up with ice cream right now! :) xxx

    Hannah x hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow i totally should have done that! Missed opportunity! I'm just gonna have to make them again... xx

      Delete
  4. These look amazing... I'm a terrible cook but I reckon even I could give these a try! Thanks for sharing x

    alicered.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry i'm not great at cooking either, so i think you will be :) xx

      Delete
  5. wow these look so *insert heart eye emoji*
    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmm these sound and look so good!! Will defo have to try out the recipe soon!! :D

    Heather Xx
    100waysto30.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you think so. I'm sure you will like them! :) xx

      Delete
  7. They look so delicious, I made them today after seeing this! :D

    Thanks!

    popandclash/GillieBlogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh i hope you enjoy them! Great to hear you made them :D xx

      Delete

I reply to every comment i receive, so feel free to leave one as i loooove reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Wanderlust Leah | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig