Sunday 22 May 2016

What's in my Graze box?!

I've just jumped on the bandwagon that is Graze and i was beyond excited when my first box slipped through the door the other day! Food and surprises are just two of the greatest things, so combine them together and it's a pretty great day when a box arrives through the post.

I feel like I haven't posted in forever... and honestly, it has been too long. Since finishing college and getting a job, it has been a challenge to upload regularly and i seriously applaud anyone who is able to post more than once a week while working 9 to 5. So i figured it needed to be a yummy post to apologise for the lack of posts, and yummy it is.

Here's what i received:



Honeycomb Flapjack
This was amazing, it tasted better than any flapjack i've ever tried. It was so sweet and such a perfect snack size. I felt like i was really treating myself with this snack, and the portion size wasn't too small or too big.

The Graze Brownie
Surprisingly i enjoyed this, i wasn't sure if i would as it did look quite dark chocolate. However the flavour wasn't too rich and was perfect with a cup of tea.

My Thai
I loved the chilli dip as i'm a big fan of sweet and spicy chilli, but there was something about the flavour of the crackers that really didn't float my boat. They had an unusual taste that i wasn't a fan of, so i did throw this in my Graze bin on the website (which is the best thing about Graze, you're never going to get a snack you disliked again).

Original Fruity Flapjack
Not quite as amazing as the honeycomb, but still very good. I think it was because it was healthly haha! I really enjoyed this though, and the seeds and fruit were a nice addition to a plain flapjack!

Overall i loved this box, and will 100% be getting another!

Have you tried Graze? And would you like to see what's inside my next box?

Thanks for reading Xx.

Liked this post? You can follow me on Bloglovin here!

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oooh, i've never tried GrazeBox before! I've seen the little snacks now individually avaliable in Boots though! I've only tried the lemon flapjack!

    Kate @ Beautiboe - Click here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd so recommend getting a box, especially as your first one is usually free! :D I love the individual ones from Boots xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's great, I would definitely recommend trying it :) xx

      Delete

I reply to every comment i receive, so feel free to leave one as i loooove reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Wanderlust Leah | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig