Tuesday 15 March 2016

Naughty Chocolate treats!


S'mores!
Take one digestive biscuit and add two marshmallows on top. Pop it under the grill until they're nice and toasted, then add a couple of squares of chocolate and another digestive. Then squish them together to make an amazing melted marshmallow sandwich!

Nutella Hot Chocolate!
Sad when you finish your jar of chocolate spread? Well here's an easy idea to actually make you excited to reach the bottom of the jar. Heat up some milk and then add it to the jar. Give it a good stir around, and it produces an amazing hot chocolate!

These two treats are so effortless to make, but are the perfect naughty food for a night in! What do you think?

Have you got any recipes of your own you can share with me? Let me know in the comments below!

Thanks for reading! Xx

Liked this post? You can follow me on Bloglovin here!

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Sadly I'm allergic to Nutella, but this sounds like something I could do with the Cadbury one! Tania xx taniamichele.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a shame, but yes i'm sure it would definitely work with that one too! xx

      Delete
  2. This is not helping my chocolate addiction right now! Such good ideas :)

    - Cydney x
    http://thegoodlifebyme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, thank you for sharing your link on my Twitter. It's always a pleasure to check out new blogs.
    Naughty Chocolate Treats, always! They look delicious!
    Best wishes, Iga x
    Connect with me:
    BLOGLOVIN: https://www.bloglovin.com/blog...
    INSTA: https://www.instagram.com/igab...
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/igaberry1
    WEBSITE: https://www.igaberry.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my <3 <3 I wanna eat it! Have a lovely week xx

    aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you. Have a great week too :) xx

      Delete
  5. These sound amazing! I've never thought of doing that with a Nutella jar, very clever :) xx

    books-and-memories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you. Yes i'd definitely recommend the jar idea, can't be wasting good nutella! ;) xx

      Delete
  6. Wow those smores look fantastic! I definitely need to try those... would be rude not too ;) Also great tip about the Nutella hot chocolate, I'd never thought of that and I bet it tastes fantastic! x

    Liv | Ramblings of a Makeup Lover

    ReplyDelete

I reply to every comment i receive, so feel free to leave one as i loooove reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Wanderlust Leah | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig