Wednesday 8 August 2018

Wanderlust!

Hi guys, if anybody is even still out there (i know it's been a LONG time).

I became very lost and de-motivated with my blog, and ended up just quitting really. But the past couple of years i've done a fair amount of travelling and thought that maybe i could inject some life back into this dusty old blog, and share some photos and tips that i've learnt throughout my travels.

My dream is to visit 30 countries before i'm 30. I'm currently 21 and have so far visited 24 countries with 3 more on the way in the next few months.. so i'm doing fairly well!

I visited my first foreign continent this year, as i'm used to just being in my home continent of Europe and i had such a fab time in the USA! New York is a place i have always dreamt of visiting and it lived up to every single expectation. So that's definitely going to be my first re-invigorated blog post! (stay tuned for that)

So that's all from me for now, and hopefully you will be hearing a lot more from me very soon!

Ciao :D xx

Liked this post? You can follow me on Bloglovin here!

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I reply to every comment i receive, so feel free to leave one as i loooove reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Wanderlust Leah | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig