Monday 13 November 2017

LUSH Haul November 2017!

I'm rather excited today to show you a few of my latest Lush purchases! There's nothing i enjoy more in my bath than a Lush bath bomb, no other bath bomb compares! However as well as some classic bath bombs, i also have a couple of melts and a shower gel to try! Take a look at what I picked up.


Bubbly Shower Gel - A mix of orange and lime oils help to brighten, uplift and cleanse the skin. I love the smell of this shower gel, it's the perfect citrus and Christmas infusion.

Ickle Baby Bot Bath Bomb - A gentle lavender scented bath bomb which soothes and calms. This is a lovely staple bath bomb to keep in when you need a really good chill out in the bath.

Dreamtime Bath Melt - With a mix of chamomile oil, shea butter and lavender oil you can imagine that this is the perfect concoction to send you off to sleep.

Shoot For The Stars Bath Bomb - This honey scented bath bomb is a treat for the eyes as well as the nose. It's glittery and colourful and everything I want in a bath bomb! It's very softening and refreshing.

Pumpkin Bath Bomb - I picked this up around Halloween as i love pumpkin pie. The scent did not disappoint, with a mix of vanilla and cinnammon and leaves your bath a gorgeous orange colour.

Golden Wonder Bath Bomb - This is my favourite Christmas bath bomb, it is such a colourful treat and smells incredible. I look forward to this one every year!

Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment Bath Melt - I love the scent of this bath melt, it's sweet and leaves your water the colour of candyfloss. What more could i want? It also soothes and softens the skin.

Let me know what your favourite Lush product is! Have you tried any of the ones i picked up?

Thanks for reading Xx

Liked this post? You can follow me on Bloglovin here!

Follow on Bloglovin

SHARE:

1 comment

I reply to every comment i receive, so feel free to leave one as i loooove reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Wanderlust Leah | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig