Sunday 29 October 2017

Halloween Milkshake Recipe!

Hi Everyone! As Halloween is almost upon us i thought i would share one of my favourite recipes for this time of year! This Strawberry milkshake is really flavoursome and can be made as gruesome as you like!


You will need:
- A handful of strawberries
- Two scoops of vanilla ice cream
- Milk (to taste, depending on the thickness you would like)
- A dessert spoon of strawberry jam
- Gruesome toppings (such as Jelly worms, halloween sprinkles or I like to add extra chopped strawberries and a dollop of jam).

Blend all the ingredients together and add them to your favourite halloween cup. I love this skull mason jar from Home Bargains which was only 89p! They have so many amazing affordable halloween decorations in there at the moment. I also love their Halloween candle which smells amazing and is only £2.99 for a large Yankee Candle style jar.

Let me know your favourite Halloween treats!

Thanks for reading Xx

Liked this post? You can follow me on Bloglovin here!

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I reply to every comment i receive, so feel free to leave one as i loooove reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Wanderlust Leah | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig