Friday 30 May 2014

The Lip Product Addict Tag

I was tagged by Louise from Confessions of a Secret Shopper to do this (thanks!), and as i am a lip product lover i think this is a good tag for me!

1. Favourite Balm or Treatment
I love my Lush lipscrub! It smells like bubblegum, it tastes good and it's pink! I think it works really well at removing the dry skin from my lips, and i love it as a base for lipstick (especially mattes!).



2. Best Eye-Catching Red
This question is a bit difficult to answer as i don't own a red lipstick... trust me it's on my wishlist! I really want to purchase MAC's Russian Red, so if anyone has an opinion on this lipstick then let me know :)

3. Best Luxury & Best Drugstore Lip Product
My favourite luxury lip product is probably my MAC lipstick in the shade Lovelorn as it is very easy to wear as it is a lustre. It is a pretty, neutral pink and is perfect for everyday wear.



My favourite drugstore is probably my MUA lipstick shade number 2 as it is a gorgeous purple toned lipstick that is super pigmented, but still very wearable and only costs £1!

4. Best MAC Lipstick
Definitely Pink Nouveau. It is the most beautiful vibrant pink! I won't go in to much detail as i already have a review up on here!

5. Most Disappointing Lip Product
Probably my MUA pink matte lipstick. I mean it was only cheap but still. The colour looks so bright in the tube, but it turns out to be a 'my lips but better' (i still like the colour it leaves on the lips but it is disappointing as i wanted it to be the colour in the tube).



6. Lip Liner - Yes or No?
I never wear lip liner, so i'm gonna say no. Maybe i'll try it out in the future!

7. Favourite Gloss
I really like Urban Decay Lip Junkies as they aren't too sticky, and smell nice and minty!



So i tag anybody reading this! If you fancy giving this a go, then leave me a comment down below so i can come check yours out! :D

Thanks for reading Xx

Liked this post? You can follow me on Bloglovin here!

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

36 comments

  1. Very nice review!! Just found your blog, would you like to follow each other?
    a beautiful maison
    fb/abeautifulmaison

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lipstick looks so sweet! Thank you for the lovely review! :)

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love a tag! If you want more info on Russian Red then I reviewed it on my blog if you'd like to have a peek. I've got the MUA matte lipsticks too and they weren't what I was expecting either!

    Jaq @ www.lazydaysbeauty.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovelorn looks so pretty!

    www.emgrace.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is - I'm planning on writing up a review of it, so there will be some swatches up on my blog soon :) xx

      Delete
  5. so many good reviews about Lush lipbalm. It makes me so curious and want to try it.

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good, and it comes in nice flavours :) it lasts forever too! Xx

      Delete
  6. Lovely review. Anyways, i followed you via GFC, i hope you'll do the same :)

    visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this MAC lipstick looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you believe I don't own any MAC lipsticks!!? I'm definitely Going to add Pink Nouveau to my list lol.. love your blog! Thanks for stopping by mine :)

    xx Aly
    Xoalyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you should it's a great colour and i think it suits everyone! Thanks for checking out my blog xx

      Delete
  9. Love the mac product sound amazing going to try them out
    check out my blog
    commenting other for comments
    www.beautyelparadise.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like that tag! It even encompasses mini reviews. I'm going to have to try the Lush Lip Scrub now. Great blog. Just followed! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah I recommend the lipscrub it's great! Xx

      Delete
  11. Love the lush lip scrub! I could live in that store haha

    L xo
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! It's difficult to walk past without going in! Xx

      Delete
  12. I love this tag :) great post

    hannah xo

    www.labandwagon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have that MUA lipstick also, it's really good. Have you tried their new matte range? Wild Berry in that range is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know i love it! I have tried one from that range, but not wild berry. I'll check that out next time i'm in superdrug! :) Thanks xx

      Delete
  14. I'm really tempted to do this tag! I love my Lush lip scrub too and I find it just makes such a difference. If I try and put on lipstick without it nowadays it always looks awful! The delicious smell and taste doesn't help my addiction either - are you supposed to eat it? Haha!

    Jade | skinsweet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree my lipstick looks way better after applying the scrub. I don't know if you're supposed to but I always eat it haha :P xx

      Delete
  15. This is such a fun tag post, addicted to lip products myself. Might just have to do this one too :-)

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is a fab tag :D i love it and will definitely be doing this one soon :)

    please check out my blog

    http://amsiegramham.blogspot.co.uk/

    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, i'd love to read it if you gave it a go :) xx

      Delete
  17. Great tag. Loved reading it. I think I'm going to do this tag :)
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Let me know if you give it a go as I would love to read it :D xx

      Delete
  18. Loved reading your version of this tag! MAC Lovelorn looks an absolutely gorgeous shade! xx

    ReplyDelete

I reply to every comment i receive, so feel free to leave one as i loooove reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Wanderlust Leah | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig