Friday 26 September 2014

China Glaze's Grape Pop REVIEW!

This was one of the first China Glaze polishes i owned, the deep purple colour really attracted me as i love purple polishes and had nothing quite like this colour in my collection. Grape Pop is a blue-toned dark purple creamy polish that certainly lives up to the expectations I had about China Glaze.



The application is very easy with this polish as it is very creamy, so it applies smoothly without streaks. Once dried the texture of the nails are still very smooth and shiny until you remove it which i like, as sometimes after the polish dries it looks dull and loses its shininess.

The brush i find is the perfect size for perfect application, as it is quite thin meaning you can apply it to every inch of your nail without it going all over your finger.



I think this shade would really compliment all skin tones and is the perfect every day shade, that would also look great on an evening out. Another bonus is that it dries really quickly! Don't you hate it when you paint your nails and then mess them up because they're still a little wet... well this doesn't happen with this one. It isn't too thin, but also isn't too thick therefore it is the perfect consistancy to dry quickly, but still apply a decent coat of colour.

The lowdown -
❤ Would i repurchase? I would as this is a lovely wearable purple.
❤ Rating out of 10? I'd give it a 9, as it is a little pricey
❤ Would i recommend it to a friend? Definitely, as this shade could work on anyone!

What do you think?

Thanks for reading Xx

Liked this post? You can follow me on Bloglovin here!

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

27 comments

  1. I need to get Grape Pop now it looks perfect for autumn, I hate when polishes don't dry quick enough too I am just so impatient and usually end up messing up a nail, I've never tried a China Glaze polish but the formula for this sounds so good! <3 xx

    EmmiHearts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a gorgeous shade for autumn! I love CG formulas so hopefully you will too :) xx

      Delete
  2. Haha well if you have nothing like it, it would be rude not to get it! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen this shade before, but I don't have a purple this vibrant and "grape-like" so I might get this one!
    -Sisi
    Modern Beauty Girl
    Other Modern Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend it, I think it would suit anyone :) xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It's great isn't it?! Such an awesome purple xx

      Delete
  5. That colour looks really lovely! China Glaze is one of my favorite brands!

    lifeofannas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely :) china glaze is one of my favourites too xx

      Delete
  6. I love China glaze polish. This colour is gorgeous. Love a good nail post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too they have so many nice shades! This is definitely a favourite colour of mine xx

      Delete
  7. oh that's so pretty!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com /// new blog sale

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the color :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh!! I love love love that colour! It's definitely something I'd like to try and I really like the funky name of this polish as well. :)

    Olivia x
    Beauty from the Fjord
    Zoella Beauty Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. China Glaze is a brilliant range... this colour is so pretty! You have such a nice little blog, it's very cute!

    Love Aimee xx

    www.belovedjaine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an awesome brand! And thank you that's so nice of you to say! Xx

      Delete
  11. Such a stunning colour!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty shade! I havent tried many china glaze polishes!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love china glaze they're polishes are lovely. Definitely recommend this one :) xx

      Delete
  13. Such a gorgeous shade! I've never tried China Glaze polishes, everyone says how amazing they are though.

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend trying them as I love some of their shades! Loads of choice of colours too :) xx

      Delete
  14. I have this! Really like China Glaze, the brush is very good, makes easy application!

    Emma | The Fashion Six

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree i love CG's brushes as they are so good at applying to every bit of the nail xx

      Delete

I reply to every comment i receive, so feel free to leave one as i loooove reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Wanderlust Leah | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig