Saturday 10 October 2015

Affordable Red Lip ft. Makeup Revolution!



I've never been daring enough to wear a red lip before, so decided to buy an inexpensive one from Superdrug to have an experiment! I picked up Makeup Revolution's lipstick in the shade Lady which cost me £1! For the price i think this lipstick is amazing!



For this swatch i applied two coats of the lipstick to show it's full opacity. I love how bold this colour is, but it could also be toned down by using a single coat of the lipstick. The formula is quite creamy and stays put for a good couple of hours before it may need touching up. It glides on easily and does not tug at all when applying. It is quite nourishing to the lips and i haven't had any problem with it drying my lips out, however if you suffer badly with dry lips then you could always exfoliate first!

Overall i would highly recommend this lipstick, as it is very pigmented and so affordable! It's the perfect way to enter in to the world of red lips... and i think it's almost made me a red lip wearer!!

What do you think of this shade?

Thanks for reading Xx

Liked this post? You can follow me on Bloglovin here!

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Lovely shade, for £1 I will definitely be picking one of these up!

    http://whatkatiewatched.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's so good for the price isn't it?! Xx

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely colour. I love red lips, especially in autumn & winter!
    ellenelizabethxo.blogspot.co.uk
    Ellen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it would look amazing in autumn and winter! :) xx

      Delete
  3. This looks such a pretty shade! I have a couple of red lipsticks but I never get around to wearing them! This shade is pretty though none the less x :)

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't wear them that often either, but it is such a pretty shade for a nice occasion! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Oooh I love this shade, it looks so pigmented and a really seductive red! Definitely one I would love to try! :)

    Heather Xx
    100waysto30.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend picking it up as it is really pigmented :) xx

      Delete
  5. This looks like such a gorgeous red and what a bargain too! x

    ReplyDelete

I reply to every comment i receive, so feel free to leave one as i loooove reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Wanderlust Leah | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig