Saturday 24 October 2015

Halloween Frankenstein Nails!



Halloween is the best time of year for nail art. There are so many ideas and designs around and it's always so fun for me to create something. For this look i painted two coats of Sinful Colors Pistache, and then used a black nail polish and a dotting tool to create the frankenstein theme across all of my nails. I also used a white nail polish to dot on some eyes and that was it. I only used three polishes and a dotting tool to create the whole look which is amazing!

I can't decide whether i prefer this design or my Creepy Eyeball design from last year (take a look and let me known which you prefer!)

This is the perfect nail art if you want something that looks like you spent ages doing, as it really doesn't take that long! Let me know what you think of this design, and also send me links to any of your Halloween posts!

Thanks for reading Xx

Liked this post? You can follow me on Bloglovin here!

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. These look so cool! Perfect for Halloween :) xx
    Chasing Belle 23

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so cool, I always love your nail art :)
    Love Holly x

    www.thehollydays4.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much, that's lovely to hear! Xx

      Delete
  3. I love these, they're awesome.

    Sarah | sarahinwonderland.co.uk <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails look fab! I wish I was better at nail art but sometimes I just don't have the patience! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It just takes practise, but sometimes i don't have the patience for it either haha! xx

      Delete
  5. These look amazing! I wish my hands were steady enough to create something like this! xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have to really focus to keep my hand steady haha :P xx

      Delete

I reply to every comment i receive, so feel free to leave one as i loooove reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Wanderlust Leah | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig