Thursday 25 June 2015

Magnitone Lucid Review!

Remember a couple of posts ago i mentioned that i had taken part in the #BLOGGERSLOVE party. Well, here is another of the fab freebies i received. (Check out my previous post here). I was really lucky to receive this cleansing brush from Magnitone and i am so excited to tell you what i think about it!


The brush comes in four different colours that are all really bold, and i chose Dazzling Blue. The initial charge took 24 hours and this lasts for around 20 uses which i think is really good especially as you could take it away on holiday and not need to charge it once! The product is also waterproof which is so good as you can use it in the bath/shower which makes usage even easier and more convenient.

I have definitely seen an improvement in my skin as it feels a lot softer and this is definitely due to the gentle exfoliation the brush provides. The brush has over 10,000 movements per minute which really helps to unclog your pores and get rid of all the makeup and dirt on your face so you feel so clean after using this!

Magnitone claims that you will see softer, brighter and clearer skin in just 7 days and i would definitely agree with this! So if you fancy getting your hands on one you can use the code BLOVE20 to get 20% off!

Let me know what you think in the comments! And have you ever tried the Magnitone Lucid?

Thanks for reading Xx

Liked this post? You can follow me on Bloglovin here!

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

27 comments

  1. I got a magnitone lucid this year too, and I think mine is amazing as well. It has definitely cleared my skin up and I don't think I could be without it now!

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to hear that it worked well for you too :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love the look of this product!

    Lauren x | https://laurenselwood.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have heard so many great things about this - get the feeling I may have to invest in one!
    Laura x
    fbl-savvy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is seriously so good, i would definitely recommend researching into one! :D xx

      Delete
  4. Everyone's been raving about these recently, and they do look fab! I really want to try one now haha x

    Peppermint and Panda Eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand why so many people are raving about it now :) xx

      Delete
  5. 10,000 movements?! That's crazy! I've heard so many good things about this product I'd love to give this a try! Definitely very handy for long holidays with 20 uses!! x

    Toni x
    clarkecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right so many movements!! It's such a cool little device and definitely very handy :) xx

      Delete
  6. I really want one of these, everyone who uses them says how amazing they are. Its great that they are waterproof too!
    Debbie
    www.myrandommusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would really recommend checking them out! I agree it's so good that they're waterproof as it makes it much more convenient :D xx

      Delete
  7. Love this post<3 reading your post makes my day:)
    follow for follow?:)

    xoxo
    http://hilarynirvana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like such a good face brush, especially to get your face ready for the summer sun
    Gorgeous blog hun

    CharlotteSamantha // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it would be perfect for getting your skin summer ready! Thanks! Xx

      Delete
  9. I've always been curious about the magnitone, might have to invest in one now :-) Popped over from the link you tweeted me xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd really recommend checking it out. If you do decide to get one use the discount code to get some money off :) xx

      Delete
  10. I've never tried the lucid, but I did try the Pulsar, which is for face and body. It's so lovely.

    Angie x | Chocolate & Lipstick || UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I didn't realise that you could use the Pulsar for your body, that's good! :D xx

      Delete
  11. Wow what a freebie to get! I've heard so much about these, I'd really like to try them xx
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know i was so grateful! I'd definitely recommend checking out their website :) xx

      Delete
  12. I have been dying to try this! I think I am deffo going to purchase one now, I have heard so many good reviews on them :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would really recommend checking them out! Remember to use the discount code to get some money off if you do decide to get one :D xx

      Delete
  13. I hope you get to try one soon :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've wanted one of these for so long! I will definitely have to try one!

    F x

    thefrancescadiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd really recommend it :) have a look on their website and see what you think xx

      Delete

I reply to every comment i receive, so feel free to leave one as i loooove reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Wanderlust Leah | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig