Friday 19 June 2015

Summer Essentials!

Summmer is officially here in a few days, so i thought i'd share some of my most essential items during the season! All of these items would be perfect for a festival too if you are lucky enough to be attending one, this may give you a little inspiration on what to pack!



Dr Paw Paw Original Balm
I was lucky enough to be sent this to try out and i must admit i have been loving it (and i promise i'm not just saying that!). It can be used as an all purpose balm and has been most used on my lips and areas with dry skin such as hands and feet. This balm leaves my lips feeling so soft and is perfect as a base before my bright matte lipsticks are used, to stop them from drying my lips out and emphasising all the cracked lines. This worked so well to moisturise my hands and has been amazing to make my feet more sandal-ready, by smoothing my heels and softening up the skin. It has a lovely gentle scent and is made from a lot of natural ingredients.

Zoella Blissful Mistful
This is a gorgeous Summery scent as it is very fruity but not overly sweet. I will definitely be wearing this everyday as it is such an easy to wear scent that i can pop in my bag and reapply throughout the day, and can be used as a perfect day-to-night scent.

MAC's Pink Nouveau
My ultimate fave lipstick for Summer. It's a gorgeous blue-toned pink that leaves your teeth looking really white, and has amazing staying power as it is a Satin finish so it works really well with the Dr Paw Paw base.

Essie's Tour De Finance
Such a gorgeous bright pink that applies so easily and looks stunning day or night. This would be the perfect festival colour as it is really bold and super girly.

Thanks for reading Xx

Liked this post? You can follow me on Bloglovin here!

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

39 comments

  1. I love the look of the essie nail polish and mac lipstick, they look like perfect shades for summer :)
    Love Holly x

    www.thehollydays4.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely are perfect for Summer, so bright and vibrant! :) thanks for commenting xx

      Delete
  2. I looooove that lippy too, it's such a perfect colour for Summer.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it is sooo long lasting! Glad we share a mutual love for it :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love the Mac!

    www.thewonderlanders.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Dr PawPaw lip balm sounds really nice! xx
    Chasing Belle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to try the Dr Paw Paw balm you suggest!! So glad to have found your blog!!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend it, they also do the balm in other colours too if you prefer a tint. xx

      Delete
  6. I love the paw paw balms! They come in so handy and really like how hydrating they are xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are so hydrating! I think i'll pick up one of their tinted shades next xx

      Delete
  7. I was sent the Dr PawPaw recently too and I love how it's multipurpose, definitely a summer essential of course! x

    Toni x
    clarkecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good isn't it?! I agree it is so multipurpose! xx

      Delete
  8. Oooo lovely post! I love using Dr.PAWPAW. I did an internship at Catalyst and was introduced to it and it's really great.

    www.sixthskyline.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's such a great product :) xx

      Delete
  9. Lovely post! I yet to try out any of Zoella products, but I hope to very soon :)

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really like the Zoella range, and the mist definitely stands out as the best product for me xx

      Delete
  10. Great post. Love reading Summer essentials post, it makes me feel like Summers here and posts like these tell me how to prepare. I haven't smelled the Zoella perfume, but i've heard great reviews about it so maybe i need to pick one up. That MAC lipstick is a gorgeous colour too!

    Courtney | http://courtzmelv.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yes it definitely makes you feel more Summer-ready! I'd really recommend checking out the body mist as it is a really fresh and Summery fragrance, and i haven't found anyone who dislikes it yet xx

      Delete
  11. I love finding cheaper but amazing smelling perfumes so will defo have a sniff next time I spot it xxxx

    Laura | Tease Flutter Pout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do i! It's a really good price at £8 too, compared to a regular perfume. xx

      Delete
  12. The Dr Paw Paw balm looks so handy, I love multi purpose things they're so reassuring to have with you! I've never bought anything from the zoella line yet but I think I'll have a look next time I'm in super drug
    Dalal xx monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The balm is really handy! & I would really recommend checking out the body mist when you're in superdrug as it smells really good! Xx

      Delete
  13. I love the Zoella Blissful Mistful, it's such a lovely summer scent! Great post :) x

    http://littlemissmexo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pleased to hear you agree with me :D yeah it is definitely a good summer scent! xx

      Delete
  14. I have my eye on a lot of Zoella products! Have to check this one out. Great read! x

    thebeautyresidence.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I'd recommend going in to Superdrug if you're after some of her range, then you can smell the mist and see if you like it first xx

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. It's really pretty and applies well so it's fab! :D xx

      Delete
  16. I really want to try out the Zoella Blissful Mistful! x

    ItsTheBlueBow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells amazing, definitely recommend checking it out when you're in a Superdrug next :) xx

      Delete
  17. I want Zoella's makeup bags! they look so cute! as for the products, they have ingredients that I try to avoid so I'll be passing on that.

    Ayre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The makeup bags are so good as they are a really good size and very durable xx

      Delete
  18. I haven't bought anything from Zoellas range but I'm really tempted! xx
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a few really good products in her range, so I'd recommend having a look at them in superdrug :) xx

      Delete

I reply to every comment i receive, so feel free to leave one as i loooove reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Wanderlust Leah | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig