Thursday 23 July 2015

What's In My Beachbag?

Recently i was contacted by the clothing brand Boohoo to collaborate with them in their 'What's in my beachbag' campaign. I love these kind of posts as it is the perfect inspiration for a summer holiday! They let me pick out two playsuits and both would be gorgeous for the beach and would look really good with a beachbag!


Check them out on their website: Savannah capped sleeve daisy print playsuit & Iris chiffon floral print strappy back playsuit



So, what's in my beach bag?
My Makeup Bag - including face powder and brush for when my nose becomes shiny, lip balm to rehydrate my lips, and foundation in case I want to touch up although I don’t always wear it to the beach.
Ice Cream Money - no beach trip is complete without an ice cream!
Bikini - I bought this cute polka-dot one from Tesco and it’s the perfect pop of colour for the Summer time!
♥ The essentials - Sunglasses, Bottle Of Water, Hand Wipes, Sun cream, Rollerball perfume and Deodorant.
Headphones and Phone – Perfect if you want to play your music but don’t want to disrupt anyone else on the beach, or if you have a few embarrassingly guilty pleasure songs that you don’t want everyone to know about!
A Good Book - The beach is the perfect opportunity to relax and enjoy your fave book. I absolutely love Divergent!
Hair Bobble and Brush - for when my hair dries out and turns in to a crazy frizzy mess.

Let me know in the comments what's in your beach bag! & What do you think of my Boohoo picks?

Thanks for reading Xx

Liked this post? You can follow me on Bloglovin here!

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

24 comments

  1. I think what you have is ideal! How good is Divergent by the way?! I've read it and it's so gripping! xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And i know Divergent amazing, i struggle to put it down :) xx

      Delete
  2. i LOVE the daisy play suit!! So pretty!

    Soph | sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i'm glad you like it too. I think i will be wearing it a lot this season! Xx

      Delete
  3. Love this post! Your picks are so cute!

    Kim

    http://trendkeeper.me .. Cut your OWN hair & DETAILS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, i agree they are so cute. I want to buy more playsuits now haha! xx

      Delete
  4. My essentials are very similar to yours!

    Lauren x | www.laurenselwood.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the daisy playsuit. How much was it? I would love to have it. :3
    It is interesting to see what people put in their beach bags. :3

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    Giveaway - http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie/2015/07/100-followers-on-blog-lovin-and-1-year.html?showComment=1437678737470#c1055558095189402497

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's £15 :) I left a clickable link under the photo if you want to see it on their website xx

      Delete
  6. I love the bag and also your outfits in the first photo are so pretty x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm pleased to hear you like them :) xx

      Delete
  7. Love both of these playsuits! I really enjoyed the Divergent books xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you & I'm glad you like them too. They're addictive reads aren't they?! Xx

      Delete
  8. Pleased to hear you like it too! And yes you have to treat yourself once in a while, so i'd say go for it! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the daisy playsuit and I loved this post seen as I'm so nosy at what other people carry around with them! x

    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/ // https://www.bloglovin.com/people/theperksofmeg-4125009

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm the same, these are my favourite kind of posts because I'm nosey too! :P xx

      Delete
  10. I always have to have a hair tie with me!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14276979

    ReplyDelete

I reply to every comment i receive, so feel free to leave one as i loooove reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Wanderlust Leah | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig