Monday 28 December 2015

2015 Favourites!



This year has gone insanely fast. I know people say that every year - but this one seems to have gone especially quick. So here are my absolute favourite beauty things from the year.

Soap and Glory Clean on Me - This is such a good shower gel and has been my favourite to use all year. It smells good and works well - what more could you want!

Garnier Micellar Water - I love this stuff for removing my makeup, it works so well!

Batiste Oriental Dry Shampoo - Their dry shampoo is always my go-to but this scent has been my favourite of the year. It has a really unique scent.

Maple Holistics Ancient Clay Mask - I was sent this a while back to review, and i have been loving using it ever since. It works amazingly well when i am going through a breakout and i swear it makes your pores less visible.

Sugar Crush Body Butter - Really moisturising and the scent is by far my favourite Soap and Glory one.

No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation - This has amazing coverage but is slightly too dark for me (even though it's the lightest shade!!) so i mix it with Body Shop's Shade Adjusting Drops. I apply it with my Real Technique's Expert Face Brush which will be my favourite brush forever!

Soap and Glory Thick & Fast - it gives me the most length out of any mascara i have tried.

LUSH's The Comforter - and any other lush bath product. I love them all! But this one has been a popular one.

Vampire Diaries Unmasked - I threw in this book as i adored it. It's the final TVD book and i loved the storyline.

Jessica Bedazzler Nail Polish - This was used a lot in December!!

Cerruti 1881 perfume - I love this scent, it's very distinctive and easy to wear.

MAC's Brave - The perfect nude lip. I could wear it all day every day.

So what do you think of my favourites? Why don't you leave me the link to your favourites in the comments!

Thanks for reading, and for sticking with my blog throughout 2015 ♥

Liked this post? You can follow me on Bloglovin here!

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I'm really late on this bandwagon as I purchased my first Batiste dry shampoo only later this year. So far I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good isn't it?! Perfect for days when you're feeling lazy haha xx

      Delete
  2. I adore micellar water, my skins so sensitive and this is the only product I've found that gets all my make up off and doesn't make my skin rebel! And Brave is my all-time favourite shade, it's just so pretty!

    Sian xo
    sian-kathrine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's great, yes it's amazing for sensitive skin! Xx

      Delete
  3. Really nice favourites for 2015. Must say I do also love the Batiste dry shampoo and the Garnier Micellar Water both are a staple for me.

    Ameera x
    ameeraraidhan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to get MAC Brave! Great post lovely, such a great product throwback

    Holly | www.thekittyluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'd definitely recommend trying out in store as I'm sure you will like it :) xx

      Delete
  5. I love the Garnier Micellar water too. It is so effective xx

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love myself a good nude lip, I'm just barely starting my MAC collection and now Brave is definitely on my list!Haha it looks gorgeous!(:

    bit.ly/StaycuteStayYou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love myself a nude lip too! I definitely think you'll like brave :) xx

      Delete
  7. They're are so many of these products that are my favourites too. I love all the Soap and Glory products, and MAC's Brave is on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same I love every S&G product I've ever tried haha! I'm sure you'll love brave :D xx

      Delete
  8. I looove the smell of Clean On Me!
    And the Comforter is my most favourite smelling Lush product I've ever had! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they both have the nicest scents don't they! :D xx

      Delete

I reply to every comment i receive, so feel free to leave one as i loooove reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Wanderlust Leah | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig